mercoledì 30 settembre 2009

We wanna feel love love love <3

Surprise surprise! We have prepared a little interesting interview with an artist really marvellous. After being the singer of our 2008 summer song (with On and on) she has been the one of our 2009 summer song (with Release me. Well, ok, she has been also the singer of our 2008 autumn song, with Release me. But now she has published her cd in Italy) and now she answers us to few questions... she is AGNES!



Are you planning to do any gig in Italy? Or any guest appearance on the italian television?
I don’t know yet, but I really hope so!
Are you happy to be one of the few idol contestant to be known outside Sweden?
Ofcourse! Everything is going so well right now so I’m really happy.
Will you record another musicvideo for the international release of your singles?
Yes, I have actually already done that for the US.
The title of the album is Dance! Love! Pop!: how much do you think these words are important in everyday life?
When I really want to have a good time I go out to dance with my friends. Love is the most important thing in life and pop is the music that I do. So these three words mean a lot to me and make me happy.
Who designed the dress for Melodifestivalen? And who designed the one you wear on the cover of the album?
I designed both outfits.
What was it like to work with Mr. Anders Hansson, one of the most important swedish composer?
We had a really good time working together with this album and what’s happening right now outside Sweden is amazing for both of us.
How would you describe your growth from idol 2005 until this album?
I have been through a lot these past years and have worked with great people and learned many new things. I have grown both as an artist but also as a human being.
If idol called you back to be a vocalcoach, what would you say to the contestants?
I would try to make them feel comfortable with themselves and their voices. The more comfortable one feels the better they perform I believe.

The cover of Dance! Love! Pop!, her last album

How did you prepare your comeback with Dance Love Pop, after Stronger?
After Stronger I chose to take it easy and try to figure out what I wanted to do as the next step. I met a lot of song writers and producers and then I met Anders and it worked out pretty fine I think :-)
What were you thinking before the first time you sang "Love love love" in Malmö at the Melodifestivalen?
I was nervous ofcourse because many people were watching the TV-show. At the same time I was really excited.
How did it feel when you heard your name winning the duel with Starpilots in Malmö?
I was happy!
What did you think about Malena Ernman's song? Were you afraid to be in a duel with her, during the last heat?
I like Malena and her song and I’m very happy for her!
Have you seen Eurovision Song Contest this year? What do you think of your neighbours winning?
Actually I missed the show because of work.
Which are your favourite songs from Eurovision Song Contest and Melodifestivalen of all time?
There are a lot of good songs and I can’t choose one.
What was it like to work with Måns Zelmerlöw for MQ's Christmas campaign?
It was really good because I also met new people working with the campaign. They made a great job, the campaign was so beautiful.
Would you like to leave a message to your italian fans?
I look forward meeting you soon!

Thanks to Agnes for being so lovely! And thanks to Claudio Arillotta from Planet Records (Italy) for being so helpful with us!
Categories: