martedì 13 maggio 2008

The Maltese open letter

As we received it yesterday, we release the letter from Morena right now for every Euro-fans. And we must say: Morena you're simply the best!

Dear Fans,
I am almost finished with my packing, and squeezing clothes into my suitcase – It’s a big suitcase, but I’ve got loads of clothes and shoes to take with me! (Ever told you I own over 120 pairs of shoes?).
I felt I wanted to share these last moments with you. After all, I owe all this to the people of Malta and Gozo. I am here because you wanted me, and now I will do my best to make you proud. This for me has been a dream. Now the six-year-old girl who danced with a broomstick in front of the mirror, can take the stage in Belgrade and make her dream come true!
To all my local and international fans... a heartfelt Thank you! These last few months have been an amazing experience for me, and I owe this to the people around me who strived to help this dream of mine come true! Tomorrow I will set foot on the plane, and I will “fly on the wings of love” to Belgrade, and continue living on this beautiful experience. It is Beautiful…because you have made it beautiful for me; All those lovely messages, and the warmth and love you surrounded me with when I met you on the streets, and when I was over in London at the Eurovision Preview Party.
I look forward to come back to you all and experience some lovely moments together. After all this is Eurovision. It is a feast of universal music, and many colourful nations cheering together under one sky! Right now... This is where I want to be! Right now... I want to feel that love one more time – and I want to transmit so much energy back to you when I am on that stage!
Thank you for the support you have shown...
Thank you for making me your Morena...
Thank you for the enthusiasm and the energy you make me feel when I sing to you.
Above all THANK YOU for sharing this dream with me day by day, by day, by day...
I look forward to see you all in Belgrade... And please, please... Give me your energy and love... and I promise... your VODKA Girl will give you an amazing, and energetic Eurovision experience.
A very warm VODKA hugh... SEE you all... and HEAR you all...!
Let the party begin!!!!
Morenita! xxxx

***


Visto che l'abbiamo ricevuta ieri, pubblichiamo oggi la lettera da Morena per ogni Euro-fan. E dobbiamo dirlo: Morena, sei semplicemente la migliore!

Cari Fan,
Ho quasi finito di preparare il tutto per il viaggio e di schiacciare i vestiti nella mia valigia - E' molto grande, ma ho una marea di vestiti e scarpe da portare con me! (Vi ho mai detto che ho 120 paia di scarpe?).
Ho sentito che avrei voluto condividere questi ultimi momenti con voi. Dopotutto, devo tutto questo alla gente di Malta e Gozo. Sono qui perché mi avete voluto, e ora darò il mio meglio per rendervi orgogliosi. Questo per me è stato un sogno. Oggi la bambina di sei anni che ballava con un manico di scopa davanti allo specchio, può salire sul palco a Belgrado e far diventare vero il suo sogno!
A tutti i miei fan locali e internazionali... un grazie di cuore! Queste pochi ultimi mesi sono stati un'esperienza magnifica per me, e devo questo a tutte le persone intorno a me che si sono sforzate per far diventare questo mio sogno vero!
Domani metterò piede sull'aereo e "volerò sulle ali dell'amore" [questo era un gioco con la canzone degli Olsen Brothers che hanno vinto nel 2000 per la Danimarca] per Belgrado e continuerò a vivere questa bellissima esperienza. E' bellissima perché l'avete fatta diventare bella per me; tutte quei messaggi amorevoli e il calore e l'amore con cui mi avete supportato quando vi ho incontrato nelle strade e quando ero a Londra, al Party d'anteprima Eurovisivo.
Non vedo l'ora di tornare da voi tutti e trascorrere dei momenti deliziosi assieme. Dopotutto, questo è l'Eurovision. E' una festa per la musica universale e molte nazioni colorate avendo dei bei momenti assieme sotto un solo cielo! Ora... questo è dove voglio essere! Voglio sentire l'amore ancora una volta - e voglio trasmettervi ancora tanta energia quando sono sul palco!
Grazie per il supporto che mi avete mostrato...
Grazie per avermi fatto diventare Morena...
Grazie per l'entusiasmo e l'energia mi avete fatto provare quando ho cantato per voi.
SOprattutto GRAZIE per aver condiviso questo sogno con me giorno dopo giorno, dopo giorno, dopo giorno... Non vedo l'ora di vedervi a Belgrado... e per favore, per faveore... datemi la vostra energia e amore e promesso... la vostra VODKA girl vi darà una magnifica e energica esperienza Eurovisiva.
Un grande Vodka abbraccio... ci vediamo... e sentiamo!
Che la festa inizi!!!!
Morenita! xxxx
Categories: ,